Mount Vernon Presbyterian School will launch a new program, PlayMaker, in the 2014-2015 school year. PlayMaker is an innovative program designed to allow students to explore their questions, passions, or interests in an experiential, engaging, and fun learning environment. During the school year, PlayMaker takes place in the PM, after school, and in the summer months, Summer PlayMaker will have opportunities for students throughout the day.
Available June 2014, Mount Vernon is currently accepting applications for the 12-month position of PM Program Designer.
The high-performing position of PM Program Designer plays a strategic leadership role in advancing the mission of the School: We are a school of inquiry, innovation, and impact. Grounded in Christian values, we prepare all students to be college ready, globally competitive, and engaged citizen leaders.
- Collaborate with ELC, Preschool, Lower School, Middle School (5-6 only) to develop learning experiences and offerings for students
- enhance existing after school/extended day/summer programs aligned with vision of the School
- create new programs designed for creating, inventing, experimenting, and playing
- create market strategies to promote PlayMaker program within MVPS community during the school year
- create market strategies to promote Summer PlayMaker in Atlanta
- supervise entire PlayMaker program
- be familiar with Bright from the Start licensing standards
- retain and evaluate the services of appropriate staff to organize and run programs
- oversee all communication with parents
- create and maintain all records as required by the School
- collaborate with CFO to develop a budget, oversee billing process, and ensure the profitability of each program
If interested in applying, send a letter of interest/resume and email email@example.com.